Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Way

When you get used to living alone, you get into the habit of doing things your way. Recently I've noticed a few things I do that I wonder if I'd do if someone else lived here.

For example every morning I eat my oatmeal out of a big plastic measuring cup. I measure, microwave and eat all in the same container. Works for me.

I never fill the ice trays up full, only half way because I like little ice cubes. I don't know why, I just do.

I drink tomato juice or whatever kind of juice I drink out of a wine glass. I like the way it looks in the wine glass. Go figure.

And..........I can put in my brand new Barry Manilow C.D. (which just arrived), and sing to high heaven and nobody complains! (If you don't count my little dog)

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Robbin, lol! Most of those little "quirks" wouldn't bother me at all. I have to admit, I might cringe - just a little - at Barry Manilow on full volume. Then again, in a playful mood, I might just "copa cabana" along with ya! *grin*

Robbin said...

Ah, thank you Aisling, I was afraid I'd developed habits that nobody else could tolerate!
(I'd go easy with the Barry Manilow with you if we ever became roomates.......lol.)

Robyn said...

Hey! YOU are MY new fave blog. My middle name is Renee. Do we share that too? Robbins/Robyns of the world have to stick together. Thanks for your kind words on my blog.

-Robyn

Robbin said...

Hi Robyn, welcome! No, we don't share the Renee. Visit as often as you want to. Thanks for coming over.