Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Riding Out the Tide


What a blue mood I'm in today. I am off today and have so much I need to work on. I have a party to plan, a presentation for a business meeting to work on, household chores to do. And I have not the energy or the frame of mind or the desire even to work on any of this.

I know better than to fight it and try to get over it. So I must ride it out and hope it is short lived. There is never a warning that this mood will hit, it usually takes me by surprise but I am wise enough to know that it can lift as fast as it lands. But it's not fun,
this feeling of drowning.

4 comments:

amy said...

I'm sending you thoughts of dark chocolate and a perfect cup of tea in hopes to help you shake the blues. Hang in there.

The_Gertster said...

SO Sorry about your BLUE MOOD!
You know I have had good things happen this week as well as BAD things,,,,,I have been holding up pretty well, BUT I have also stayed pretty busy,,,,I am a little bit worried about FRI. I will be off and I will be here, alone with my thoughts. I am trying not to dwell on it,,,,I really dont want to spend my day off with the "Blues"!!

Marcie said...

Robbin, I didn't have any online time yesterday, so I am just reading this now (Thursday morning.) I hope the mood has lifted, and that today is a better day.

Robbin said...

Thanks everybody.