Friday, September 07, 2007

Back to Work


I go back to work today. I've had a rough time with this tooth so can't say I enjoyed all my time off but thank goodness I didn't have to work with it all in a frenzy like it was.
I read somewhere a person's opinion that maybe we should have three sets of teeth, start cutting new ones about midlife!

I'm in a blue funk today. Not sure why, but I am.

But maybe I'll feel better as the day goes on. If not, I'll ride the tide until the mood lifts.

Hope you have a Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. I agree about getting a new set of teeth.

Hope you get out of the funk and enjoy the rest of the day!!

Robbin said...

Thanks Linda, I had to close tonight and I'm just getting home. Had a pretty ok day. This tooth however is still not right! Not aching but so sore! Hopefully it will keep improving. I hope you have a good weekend.