Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I HOPE THAT....


...I don't have to go anywhere near my dentist's office again until December which will be my regular 6 months exam. I got my crown today, it's a beauty! I also had a pretty big filling done on a back tooth that he said may last and may not. We'll just wait and see. I sort of have a filling and a little bit of tooth there.

...things are ok with one of my associates. I've been on and off the phone with work because she had to be taken to the hospital. She has been ill really since having surgery back in July and has attempted to come back to work twice now. I am worried about her.

...I can settle down a bit now, I'm antsy over the pain that is coming from this new filling now that I'm getting feeling back and over the situation at work.

...Fall will quit teasing us and yes, Mr. Autumn, we know you're not officially here yet but couldn't you please calm Summer down just a bit, he's showing off now. It's hot today! Of course I did just make the statement that sometimes things don't cool down here even by December. It's rare but I do remember Christmas a few times with a the a/c on.

I know, I know, I'm hoping for a lot today. But without hope what have we got??

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hope you're feeling better from your tooth. I hate to go to the dentist, too. I think about everybody does. I will say a prayer for your associate.

Thankfully, it's cooled off a little bit here in the past couple of days. For a few days it was almost unbearable.

I was thinking how our ancestors managed without a/c and working the farms in the hot sun. I don't think I would have survived back then!!

Robbin said...

Had a rough night Linda, thought I was going to have to go back in today but it's better thank goodness. I kept meaning to ask you if you were catching all that hot weather. Thanks for the prayer for my associate. I'm worried about her and wish she'd quit trying to come back before she is ready but she needs the money.