Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Morning Muse

It's raining this morning! I love rainy days. Not to mention we need the rain and it seems to be the nice slow drizzly kind that maybe will soak into the ground.

I am going back to work today after having five days off in a row. And to prove what I said below about being "greedy", I could use some more! But its not to be so off to work I go.

There's that family on the Today Show that has 17 kids! 17 kids! What the heck? She said (the mom) that she experienced a miscarriage early on and believed it was caused by birth control so she never took it again. Alrighty then. 17 kids! My goodness.

I have to close tonight and so it will be late when I get home. My trusty assistant manager tells me via email that it has been a relatively calm week and so that's always nice not to have to go back to problems. Thanks Steph, love ya!

And so with that, I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. See ya!

4 comments:

amy said...

What? 5 days off and you stayed in Georgia??? :-)

Robbin said...

I know, I shoulda hopped a plane, would have felt better. Just wouldn't have wanted to come back!

Marcie said...

Robbin, Do you have to work today also (Saturday?) If so, I hope it is a relaxed and friendly atmosphere!

Robbin said...

I did have to work and thank you Aisling it was a good day.