Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Clutter of the Mind

Today is my day off and I'm in a strange mood. I've thought long and hard how to even describe this mood, but I can't, so I won't.

I can tell you I really should be doing something around here, household chores and such. I have to work all weekend and won't have the time or energy to do these things then. Today however, I have no desire to accomplish much of anything. SO, I probably won't. After all, it's only me who lives here, so what the heck?

I've spent a lot of time this morning reading other people's blogs and researching some things on the Internet. Also I've been doing a little more planning on my Mom's birthday party.

It's my brain I need to work with today. My mind feels cluttered of bits and peaces of things that I've left half thought out, so I think I will try to sort things inside this brain a little. Do a little housekeeping there!

And so that's about it for now.

Oh, I wanted to share another of those Grand Canyon pictures. I love this one. Looks like this little creature is looking over his kingdom.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I sometimes feel the same; that I just don't want to do anything physical but read and dwell on my goals. It's all good.

I love your take on the picture. I wonder if that is a coyote or mountain lion. He looks so regal sitting there and at peace with the world.

Robbin said...

That was what I did too, and it did me good, plus my son called and we had a nice talk. (the one in Washington).

It's a squirrel Linda, lol, but when I looked at it again, it does look like a mountain lion!

Linda said...

That's so funny!! I would have never guessed it was a squirrel. I think he does have large ambitions!!