Sunday, August 19, 2007

Something Different for tomorrow...

...and Tuesday. As I mentioned I'll be working in another store. It's only a couple of hours away but I'll be leaving early in the morning. I'm not taking my computer and I'll be back Tuesday night.

I'm going to a little town called Thomasville. Joanne Woodward, Paul Newman's wife was actually born there. I think they moved when she was in grade school, but hey! That's something huh? She was and actually still is really beautiful.



3 comments:

Linda said...

I hope you have fun on your little mini-adventure!! JoAnne Woodward is real beauty; her hubby ain't bad, either!! Love his eyes!!

amy said...

I did not know that! AND, it's home to Chandler's burgers . . .the BEST ever!!! If you get a craving, you have to go there. I know they're not very healthy but man are they good!

Robbin said...

I'm with you on that one Linda, those Paul Newman eyes are something!

Amy, I actually lived in Thomasville a few summers in my teens but I don't remember that place, maybe came afterwards but I'll check it out for sure. Nothing like a good old fashion Hamburger!