Saturday, August 11, 2007

Weekend Get Away

There's only one thing that can keep me off the internet for any period of time and that's a really, really good novel that I can sink my teeth into. I'm picky and although I read a lot, only a few books really grab me at the beginning and don't let go until I'm done. And then the characters live with me for days, months, sometimes even years as if they are friends of mine. And they are. That being said, I think I'll be gone for a little while. I'm going to visit 19th Century China where a girl named Lily lives. See ya!


Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See

3 comments:

Linda said...

The book sounds really good. Have fun on your adventure!!

Robbin said...

Thanks Linda, I read about half of it last night, I'll finish up today because I don't intend on doing much else!

amy said...

How's the book? I almost bought it the other day, mostly because it's so pretty! I'm thinking of getting started on the Amy Tan books.