Sunday, August 19, 2007

This very moment in Time....

...moving to Washington seems like a no brainer. If I could move right now, this very moment I'd do it!
We'll see if the feeling sticks!


Reminds me of that song, "One Moment in Time." Oh great, now I'll be singing that song the rest of the night! But you know what? Those lyrics(although written for athletes in the Olympics) say it pretty well for me and my journey. Especially the part about racing with destiny, or maybe I'm just racing with TIME! Time is going by really fast as I get older and my granddaughter is growing. And I need to be there! My son has been telling me for at least three years now that I'm just putting off the inevitable. Maybe so Son, maybe so.


"Give me one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will be
I will be
I will be free
I will be
I will be free"
(part of the lyrics of "One Moment in Time" that Whitney Houston sang)

4 comments:

amy said...

An interesting coincidence . . . that's one of the first songs I ever sang in public! I was humming along as I read the lyrics.

Robbin said...

LOL! AN OMEN!!

Linda said...

I really hope you can be at peace with a decision soon; as I know this is a very hard thing to do. Sometimes you have to go carpe diem (sp?) and just sieze the day.

Robbin said...

Yes Linda, and everyday I'm getting closer and closer.