Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Game of Un-Concentration

I've had the hardest time concentrating on anything today. Could be this "pause" going on in my life I suppose. It is a symptom, but whatever it is, I've not been able to sit still to read any of my 4 books.

I've got three new movies. I've started two of them and never finished. I decided to tackle cleaning my closet only to get into it and decided I didn't want to be doing that now.

I had a terrific idea for a necklace made with copper wire and chain and glass beads. Guess what? I got it made only to think it was the ugliest thing I've ever seen! I lost interest in doing it over. Not in the mood for beading.

It's a good thing I put my dinner in the crock pot this morning or I may have eaten half cooked food or something!

Oh well, what can I say? Some days are just like that.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yes, it seems some days you just can't get into the groove of anything. I have days like that, too.

What kind of beads did you use on the necklace? I bet it wasn't that bad. You really have a great talent and it's wonderful to have a creative outlet.

Robbin said...

It was pretty ugly. I was attempting to make a long necklace, with chain and different color glass beads so it could be worn with a lot of stuff, but the colors I used didn't flow together too good....so I'll try again later.