Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Long Day....


...and I'm glad it's over. Too tired to blog tonight, nothing much going on, nothing much on my mind tonight. I do wonder however, how it is I've lived 50 years and haven't seen just one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern world. That's a real shame. This beautiful picture was sent to a friend from a friend of his and it is just too spectacular not to share here. It reminds me of all I want to see in this world and until I saw the pictures he sent, I didn't even know that the Grand Canyon was one of them. I think I just have wanderlust. A bad case!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I've been to the Grand Canyon, and it is definitely a must-see. It's very beautiful. In the same area is the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert. There is so much beauty to see and so little time!!

Robbin said...

I know it Linda! Very true.