Friday, August 17, 2007

Inside and Out



Schedule change at work today and I have to close tonight which means I go in at 12 thirty and work until nine thirty or so.

Last night I went to sleep early, thinking I was just tired but I'm not feeling all that great. Nothing much, just not feeling my best.
In another post I talked about Orange Cream but personally I seem to be in a Pomegranate stage. For the inside and the outside. I've been reading where the juice is good for you, (in moderation, it's quite sweet) and this one has blueberries too so it has double power.

The lotion smells so fresh and clean I'd like to eat it, but I won't I promise. Here's how the bottle describes the lotion. "Juicy red pomegranates sparkle like rubies in moonlight.(Notice the name is Midnight Pomegranate) Enticing. Fiery. Seductive." Ummmm.

When I was a child we had a neighbor who had a pomegranate tree and I couldn't wait until they'd get ready. The fruit was magical to me. Along with those memories I can still hear my mother saying, "Don't get the juice on your shirt, I can't get the stain out!"

2 comments:

Linda said...

I've never had pomegranate before. I was always wondering if it tasted good,but not brave enough to try it!! The lotion sounds really yummy.

Robbin said...

It's a different kind of fruit for sure. You should try one. But remember, don't let it drip on your clothes, permanant stains! No kidding.