Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Temporarily Crowned




Ok, I'm now the proud owner of a crown but it looks nothing like this one. Actually after two and almost a half hours in the chair I have a temporary crown. It really doesn't look much like a tooth right now, just sort of a tooth colored orb or something. Nobody can see it unless I really laugh with my mouth wide open (which I hope I don't do!). The real crown arrives in two weeks and I'll go back and get it hammered on! One thing about having a root canal, that tooth doesn't care what you do to it much, it has no feeling.

So, a few more trips to the dentist and maybe this ordeal will be over. I hope.
Now, I'm going to stay where it's cool the rest of the day and enjoy the afternoon of not having to go to work.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad that ordeal is about over. I've been down that road before, so I know how you feel.

Robbin said...

Yep, no fun!