Friday, August 17, 2007

Stupid Indecision!!!!


Ok, excuse this post but I have to vent here! I am not really a person to get "mad" really. I can get hurt and feel betrayed, sort of a martyr personality I have I guess but I can really get MAD at myself. Right now I am so angry because I can't make a decision about moving to Washington. One morning I wake up and I am ready! The next morning I wake up and think, "What in the world am I thinking??? I can't do that!"
Actually this is not like me! I usually can think about something, make a decision and be done with it. Or maybe not, maybe I've let life just happen to me without really making any important decisions.(the martyr coming out perhaps.)

People keep telling me it is fear and maybe it is but I don't feel afraid. All I know is I am so tired of going back and forth on this. I've a friend that I'm able to talk about most of my fears and concerns, sort of but maybe I'm not being completely honest with him, or myself.

I have got to decide what I want to do and either move in that direction or put it out of my mind. This indecision is DRIVING ME NUTS! And sitting on this particular fence is getting PAINFUL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some time ago I wrote a blog about chosing both....which is not the solution for you I guess :-)

amy said...

The Chief Seattle Days thing wouldn't have anything to do with this, would it? :-) I swear that post wasn't part of our conspiracy.

Linda said...

I understand that such a decision is really life changing. You have to be ready for change and then just go for it.

When I moved far away, I took a month's leave of absence from my job so I could see if I liked my new home or if I wanted to go back. That made it a little easier; knowing I could go back if I felt I really had to.

Robbin said...

Welcome Britt-arhild, and no, both won't do. But I am going to visit your blog.

Robbin said...

Amy, it didn't HELP!

Robbin said...

Linda, well that was smart. I probably couldn't afford to take a leave though.