Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Off to work ....

Today being Tuesday is the day I go in to work at noon thirty and work until closing, so it's not my favorite day at work although working a night does give me time to catch up on paperwork (that dirty word I dislike).
I talked earlier in the summer about my teeth problems and the fact that I would spend a lot of time in the dentist chair and so tomorrow is the first of a few more appointments. I've got to get a crown for the root canal-ed ( I know, I made that word up, but it's my blog and I can do that you know) tooth and then some fillings and in the meantime I'm afraid another tooth way in the back has chipped, it feels rough to me and if he tells me I have to have another root canal I'm going to cry, real tears too! Hopefully it's not that bad.

Also while I'm out and about I have to have a haircut tomorrow. I am the type of person who is kind of uncomfortable with people too close to me so going to the dentist and having my hair cut in one day is a BIG thing for me. So that will be my day off.

Next week I get to do something a little different. On Monday and Tuesday I'll be working in another store. Another manager and myself will go and get it a bit organized and ready for a new manager to come in. We'll stay overnight and I'm looking a bit forward to it. I really like the other manager I'll be with a lot and that's a plus.

So, that's the plan. For now, I must get myself to work!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like your days are pretty full. I hope everything goes well at the dentist tomorrow.
I think the change to another store for a couple of days sounds like a great change of pace. Hope you have a lot of fun.

Robbin said...

Thanks Linda, I need a change of scenery for sure, it will do me good I think. Even if it is to work!