Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm Back...

..in the real world now. Finished my book (it wasn't a very big book) and I'm exhausted! I went through 80 years of a Chinese woman's life, and what a life it was! Very good book though, I enjoyed it.
My most favorite novels are written in first person. This one was. I have another book to start now that I want inhale like I did that one. It should last me for the week.
And so the weekend is over and tomorrow we start all over again.
My Sunday went way too fast!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Is she the one that wrote the Joy Luck Club? I didn't read the book but I saw the movie and really liked it.

Robbin said...

Hi Linda, no that was Amy Tan and her books are good too.

Marcie said...

I just read Memoirs of a Geisha over the weekend. So, Robbin, I was in Asia with you, though not in China, but Japan. *grin*

Robbin said...

LOL, that's so funny Aisling. I think I was in Japan last summer about this time when I met the Geishas.