Sunday, August 19, 2007

Movie Review...Premonition

First of all I really love Sandra Bullock so even though this movie didn't get that great of reviews from the people who do that for a living I figured I'd like it and I did.
IT's all about a woman who wakes up one morning, goes through her day and then finds out her husband has been killed in an auto wreck. The next morning when she wakes up her husband is in the shower. It goes on like this for a week.
In the end the pieces fall together, sort of. It's hard to keep up with what is real and what is the premonition. I guess if you are one who has to completely understand things, this might not be the movie for you. I like movies that maybe can be interpreted differently for different people.
It definitely keeps your attention and the actors are great and plus the guy in it is Julian McMahon and he is easy on the eyes for sure!
IT's definitely worth renting and the ending is surprising. So I give it 8 stars!

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Robbin, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the "heads up!" :)

amy said...

Yay! Thanks for reviewing . . . now I have to go get it!

Linda said...

Thanks for the review. It sounds like a movie I would really like. I'm going to rent it. I also like Sandra Bullock.

Robbin said...

Hope you guys like it, you'll have to let me know what you think!

Robbin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.