Saturday, August 18, 2007

Confession


I'm a little bit in love with Albert Einstein.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." Albert Einstein

Albert didn't start speaking until really late and his parents were convinced he was slow. In school his teachers told them not to expect much from him. HA!

4 comments:

Linda said...

That is so cool -- the most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Some food for thought.

Very sexy pic of 'ol Einstein. I can see why you're in love!! LOL

Robbin said...

LOL, I know, he's so cute! I guess I go for a guy with a brain more than looks!

Marcie said...

I love his quote "Imagination is more important than knowledge." (I may accidentally be paraphrasing slightly - but that is the gist of it.) He was certainly amazing. I love that he didn't do well in traditional schooling. Education isn't a "one size fits all" thing. Some folks learn differently and that doesn't mean they aren't brilliant, you know? Fun post. :)

Robbin said...

Thanks Aisling. I like that about Einstein, he understood science but he was smart enough to know we aren't meant to understand everything!