Monday, July 14, 2008

And so a New Week Begins

I'm glad to report this morning that I feel pretty good. And the reason is, well, I wasn't so sure I was going to feel so fine today. I sort of had a bad night, not real bad, but perhaps a little reminder that my body is experiencing some thing.
It started before I went to sleep last night, a hard thing to explain, I didn't hurt, I didn't ache or feel weird, I just didn't feel RIGHT or good. And so I went to bed and after some time went to sleep and slept but when I woke at five thirty, that feeling was still there, just sort of a "I don't feel good" thing, and so I went back to sleep and when I woke again at eight, I am fine.
SO, ok, I can live with that.
Could be just that fatigue thing they keep warning you about, could be I did a little too much yesterday, I really didn't do that much, could be it was just what it was.
I'm just so on ALERT right now with my body I guess, and it could be I just didn't feel good. LOL. I make a lot of sense here don't I?
Anyway, I had a lovely dream of me working, only I didn't work in a little optical shop, I dreamed that I was running a huge Department Store and man you should have seen me, I was something to behold, I was solving problems going and coming. (Believe me, this is not a dream I have) and so I worked all night and it was good.
And so we start a new week. My family is scrambling and gathering to get ready for this Reunion for the weekend, the sisters (my mom and her siblings) are already trying to out do each other with some recipe that is going to knock people out, and so I'll just be here to lend a hand, to stir a pot or to cut a potato or whatever.
Should be an interesting week for sure.

6 comments:

Marcie said...

Robbin, Glad to get a little report this morning. Usually you've already posted something before I'm online for the first time, so I was anxious for your post! :)

Enjoy your Monday!

Robbin said...

Thanks for checking on me Aisling, I'm ok, and feeling good still.

Tammy Brierly said...

No email with the new do? I wanna see, pretty please? Your listening to your body and feeling good to party. WooHoo!

Much love!

Memaw's memories said...

So glad you are feeling good. I'm thinking you are going to be one of those lucky ones who doesn't have the bad days.

Sounds like you are going to have a great time at the reunion.

Just sit back and enjoy. If anyone asks why you aren't working, just tell them what you have and they will let you be.

Robbin said...

Maybe just for you Tammy! MAYBE

Robbin said...

Shirley, hey! One of my Aunts told me that, she now, see now, you have an excuse just to be lazy. Funny how we get what we want not exactly like we wanted it. Hope your day is good!