Saturday, July 26, 2008

NO more Stuff Please......


My mother and her sister got up this morning early, met for breakfast and then will go to all the Yard Sales they can find. I shudder to think what my mother will buy thinking I need. I have enough stuff and am trying hard not to add more because when I finally do get to move, I'm going to have to get rid of some of my own junk already. But anyway, I hope they have fun.

I had fish again last night at my parent's house. My step father grilled grouper again and I actually got it down quite nicely and feel good about getting fish in me.


No plans for me today, I have got involved in a new game on the computer. You see there's this little villiage of people who are trying to survive on an island and it is my job to make sure they learn how to do things and that they find food and build housing and wooo, it wears me out. I let one of them die, and they buried him and I felt so guilty, I think I may not play it
anymore!


I think Hot is the theme of the weather again today and so that means I'm inside for the day.

But my days seem to go by fast, I seem to fill the hours and this week seems to have flown by.


I'm hoping you all have a good weekend and get to do something fun.

Love,

Robbin

7 comments:

Mary said...

Just checking in to let you know that you're in my heart.

I'd love to go to yard/garage sales but I'm afraid I'll bring home a lot of stuff. Like you, I'm trying not to bring more stuff in - I'm trying to get a LOT of stuff out. When cooler weather gets here I may try to have a yard sale and let the grandboys help. I'll pay them a few dollars and the rest will go into their "future fund".

Here I go blogging on your site. Sorry. Remember I'm thinking of you and picturing you comfortable, well, and happy.

Memaw's memories said...

Glad to hear the time is passing quickly for you. I worried that the days would be long.

I'm glad you are keeping us up to date with what's going on with your health. We all care and want to help you as much as we can.

Have a good day.

amy said...

That's so funny. I think it's hilarious that she goes to yard sales when she doesn't need a single thing! I guess that's why you get the stuff! LOL I have forbidden myself to go to yard sales because I would cry if I tried to fit one more thing in this house.
P.S. Check out the new picture on my blog. :-)

Robbin said...

Mary, you can blog here all you want! LOL. Thanks for your thoughts for today and for visiting.

Robbin said...

Hey Shirley, thanks for checking me, hope you have a good weekend.

Robbin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robbin said...

Amy, that's what she does, and cute picture, glad she likes them.