Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just checking In

Chellie, I forgot to tell answer back your comment so this paragraph is for you especially. I wore my new yard sale blouse which was white with green designs that matched my tote bag with almost the same design that Steph gave me for my birthday. I had my off white beanie cap on and my new dangle earrings and dark green pants on and a real Jade whale's tail necklace for luck that someone special gave me a long time ago. I was styling, I'm telling you and I wore make up even! And yes, I socialized. LOL.

I'm very tired, got home way late, after nine, (long story that I will blog about tomorrow, but I wanted everyone to know I'm ok, feeling good, my kidneys are working great and seem to be fine.

There is a change in plans which I will tell you all about tomorrow. Too tired tonight.

Thanks for all your good wishes and thanks for your prayers, keep'em coming.
Good night for now.

4 comments:

Sage said...

Glad to know everything's okay. Been waiting to hear! Now rest and tell us the rest of the story tomorrow!

Night night!

Robbin with 2 B's! said...

Thanks Marge, sweet dreams to you. Love ya bunches.

linda said...

good eve, robbin...I thought I would check in with you before going to sleep(haha) and see if you had any new posts....I will check back tomorrow and see what's new.

xoxxo
sleep tight

Robbin with 2 B's! said...

Hey Linda, I hope you are sleeping away as I type this, it would be only seven thirty there this morning. I've been up a while and took a short walk and took pics of the Crepe Myrtles at my mom's and feel good.