Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Today's the Day

I don't go in for my appointment until 11:30 so send me some thoughts about that time. I'm not really nervous, just hope my body understands I'm trying to help it. For a body that's seldom had anything stronger than Ibuprofen, I'm afraid it's in for quite a shock. I'm sorry body, hang on, we got to FIGHT!
I have faith in it.
I'll report back. I promise, and we'll see how the next 24 hours goes.

Aisling, I feel your spirit with me, Tammy, I got my suit of armor on. Chellie, I feel you right beside me just as you've been through this whole ordeal. Marge, I feel your prayers, and Shirley, keep me on that sticky note!
To all my other cyber sisters Becca and Linda, and all the others that have dropped by to wish me prayers and good wishes, thank you so much for your strength and letting me lean on you all . It is much appreciated. And so much more help than you can ever know.
Love,
Robbin

9 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

You're getting your first dose about now. I'm thinking of you and remember we are all right there. XXOO

Memaw's memories said...

I'm running behind today, but I've got that sticky note right here and have checked on it a couple of times.

I know you will make it. It's basically that fear of the unknown.

If I could, I'd have gone with you this morning. Having a friend with me when I go to the dr is very comforting.

Marge said...

Been thinking of you all day, hoping and praying that all is well and that your body realizes you are just trying to help! Will keep checking back for updates, and until then sending hugs.

Marge

Anonymous said...

Hi, Robbin:

I've been a little MIA from Blogland lately, but I'm so happy I stopped by today! I'm sending you my prayers...May you feel the comfort and strengthening of God and the angels at this time.

L'Adelaide said...

oh geez, you are probably sick about now and for awhile now....I hope this is not too hard on you, they give you strong meds for the nausea and vomitting and time passes quickly through your ordeal....remember it WILL come to an end and you will be well...just remember that...I am sending you a bit of Reiki to ease up your head(?) and stomach...I "feel" like you have a doozy of a headache, at least I do....much love.

L'Adelaide said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robbin said...

Tammy, yep,you were there with me, I felt you.
Shirley, I would have welcomed you. My mother came and stayed most of the time and she left and did some errands so I read and slept a little.
Marge, got those hugs and they held me up all day.
Grace it is so good to see you, I was worried about you, I hope you are ok. Thank you for your prayers.
And Linda, as of right now, I am not sick. I did just eat a light supper but so far so good. I do however have a headache but not so bad right now. Thanks for the Rekei, it must be helping. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Thanks to you all. I survived the first oen and I'll blog about it soon.

Marcie said...

I just stopped by to check on you. Glad you posted a little note here. Get some rest and I'll check on you tomorrow.

love and hugs,
Aisling

Robbin said...

I emailed you Aisling, love ya bunches!