Saturday, July 05, 2008

Thoughts in my Head this morning

I keep thinking that today is Sunday because yesterday seemed like Saturday.
I have learned that in life there are givers and takers no matter what you are going through, and those people don't change. The givers turn on the gives when you need them the most, the takers seem to want more than you can give just when you don't have the strength.
I can hardly believe that it is July already.
The year of 2008 will be the most memorable year of my life.
I miss Matthew and know he is working hard and lives 3000 miles away but I wish today we could spend the day together .
I had to fill out paperwork for the Chemo Dr and it asked how many children I have.
My answer was two.
My Stepfather is having a hip replacement on July 22nd.
I can't concentrate on anything lately like reading or movies or making jewelry or playing games on the computer. These were all my favorite things to do and I wonder if my interest will return in these things.
My mind is running a mile a minute this morning and I've only had one cup of coffee.
These are just some of my thoughts, I can't type fast enough to capture them all.
OH, and listen to this, there is such a thing called "Chemo Brain". It seems that chemo can make you forget things, and not be able to concentrate. I don't worry about this much because I think I've had that for quite sometime without having Chemo, let's just hope it doesn't make me worse.
If I start posting the same things over and over, let me know will you?

4 comments:

Memaw's memories said...

Is chemo brain something the meds do to you or a frame of mind the whole thing puts you in? I've never heard of it before, but I'm thinking I have it and have never taken chemo.

Have a good day. Are you working today?

Robbin said...

It is the drugs that make you that way Shirley, lol, and I think I have it too without having chemo yet. I do have to work today but it is another short day, I don't go in until one thirty and then I get off at six thirty. Our weird Dr. worked yesterday and is taking today off so it will be pretty slow. I don't like slow days, I like it better when we are busy.

Tammy Brierly said...

I've got your back if you get a brain fart, promise. ;)

I bet you're really missing both your babies right now!

HUGS

Try meditation. ;)

Robbin said...

Thanks Tammy, you look out for those brain farts please! I forget sometimes and think I'll get a call from Jonathan or that he'll just show up. And I miss Matthew and have always since he moved across the country.
ANd I miss my Haleigh and, well, I just need to be where they are dang it! ANd I'll get there too!