Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spreading the World

A few weeks ago I got an email from a lady named Valarie Bastek. Here's what it said:

Hi Robbin,

Very sorry to read about your health battles on your blog. However, your positive attitude is certainly an inspiration.

I am contacting you because I am currently working with the digene HPV Test, the only FDA approved HPV test in the United States. The test is approved for use in women age 30 and older in conjunction with a Pap, and only used if a Pap comes back abnormal. I've spoken with many bloggers and online contacts, and it is my understanding that women just don't know about the test. I was hoping that you would be willing to help spread awareness through an article or link on your site. We really believe that knowledge is power, and strive to create a site where women can learn from each other and draw inspiration from one another’s experiences. You can collect more information about our test on our Web site, http://www.theHPVtest.com. I can also provide you with cervical cancer survivor stories, fact sheets, etc. for publication on your site. Please let me know if you're interested. I hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards,

Valarie

Please take the time out to read this article and spread the word of this test that so few women know about and Dr.'s aren't using. For years it seems like researchers didn't do much researching on gynocological cancers but they've come a long way so here's a new took to help protect yourself and your daughters. Although I didn't have cervical cancer I do know and have read about people who have and found out about it much too late.
Thanks,
Robbin

No comments: