Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chellie

On Thursday, my friend Chellie over at Dolphin's Cove had surgery. I couldn't mention it then because she'd chose not to blog about it until afterwards but now I can tell her how happy I am she is ok and so glad to hear how well she is doing. So please sends prayers and good vibrations to her.
In this world of such modern medicine she was able to have major surgery and come home the same day. I am so glad she was able to have it that way and her recovery should be so much shorter. But she knows to still take it easy and take care of herself.

Chellie and I have held a special bond since we found each other probably a year or so ago. So when we both knew we faced surgery, we tried to be there for each other as much as one can be "there" without being there. And as I drove home from the dentist on Thursday, with my mouth full of gauze, she somehow, as soon as she could open her eyes texted me and let me know she had made it through. I was so relieved to hear it and so thankful that she was able to do that. She had promised me she'd find a way to let me know and she did!

So, get well Chellie and then you can go on with your life, pain free and see what life has in store for you. I've a feeling it has many good things planned for your future. You deserve it and I'll be there cheering you on!

3 comments:

Chellie said...

How sweet, Robbin...thank you so much. You mean so much to me and I just know we were meant to find each other. We will always help each other through whatever we are facing!

It was nice to open this up this morning! :) Love ya!

Tammy Brierly said...

I'm so glad Chellie is ok and healing. Cherished friends are so important! HUGS to you both!

Robbin said...

She's a strong person herself, Tammy, and young and will soon be ready to take on the world again with all new experiences. And I hope for her LOVE. She deserves someone nice to love her. And not just any someone either.