Monday, June 02, 2008

Could it Be I can claim these?


Clouds with silver linings. They were in our sky today, not this image, I didn't have my camera but they were very similar. They say every cloud has a silver lining but these were especially beautiful and I sure could use some silver lined clouds right about now.
Whether your child is two or thirty you always want to know they are ok, in a safe place. This question has plaqued me for over a week but the other night I had a dream. Not a normal dream, different in a way I can't explain. He tapped me on my shoulder and I looked back and there he was in his regular garb and his baseball cap. He wasn't smiling, he wasn't frowning, he had a peaceful look on his face and he opened his arms and I went into them, much like I did when he would leave me. I went into his arms and I didn't say anything and he didn't say anything and we stood there for a long time, and it was so Real, and then I woke myself up crying. It took me a moment to realize it had been a dream but every since I've had the assurance I needed to know he is ok. He is right where he should be and he is safe. And that was a gift wrapped in a silver lined cloud.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Answers come in many ways, don't they? I'm so glad you are listening to your heart, and believing in the peace and beauty of your dream.

huge hugs,
Aisling

Robbin said...

Yes Aisling, I look for comfort in ways however they come to me and sometimes it is in the most unexpected sources. I've read where people have had loved ones appear to them in dreams but I was not thinking or expecting it.