Thursday, June 05, 2008


I got an award the other day from my special friend Chellie over at
Chellie's Cove. I am late in accepting it because my world got sort of turned upside down. Chellie and I have such a special connection, we have lots in common although we have many years different in age. She and I have spoken on the phone and when she took me on as a friend I don't think she had a clue how much I needed her, nor how much I'd need her support which she gives to me so freely. So thank you Chellie. I am going to pass it on to a new blogger friend, Shirley over at
Meemaw Bake's Memories.
She always reminds me about things I already know deep down but she puts it in words that comfort me and make me think. I enjoy her blog and the banter between her daughters in her comments. I just know that family laughs a lot all the time. So Shirley, thanks for being NICE and here's the award to prove it. Save the picture and upload it to your blog if you want and pass it on. And thanks for being NICE. The world needs a lot more Nice and so we'll spread it around.

2 comments:

Tara Smith said...

I followed my mom's blog to yours. I think she's award-worthy, too!

Daughter #1....not so much.

Signed,
Daughter #2.

Robbin said...

Hi Tara, silly girl! Your mom is a keeper I can tell for sure and welcome, visit me again anytime you want. You always make me smile.