Monday, June 16, 2008

Good Monday Morning


Ok, the day is here. I'm up, feel pretty good, got my Lab Coat pressed and my clothes put out. I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee and I'm about to take a shower. SO far so good.

Will I remember which key on my key ring opens the store? Will I remember how to log on to the computer and the password to listen to the company voice mail?

Will I remember how to fit glasses? Can I smile big and welcome customers as they enter the store? Will my associates treat me differently? Is my mind on overdrive thinking and worrying about all of these things? YES. But that's just the way I am right now.

But it is a step I have to take, so off to work I go.

To each of you, have a great day and know how much you've all helped me with your words of comfort and encouragment. What would I have done without all of you?

Love,

Robbin

5 comments:

Chellie said...

Cute picture, Robbin. You can't help but to start singing, "hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go.." in your head!

I hope you have a really good first day back. Once you make it through, things there will settle in. I'm thinking of you! Let us know how it goes!

Marcie said...

I'll be thinking of you today with a lot of positive energy. I'll be glad when you check in and let us know how it goes!

Memaw's memories said...

I hope you are having a good day at work. Don't overdo on your first day back.

Marge said...

I thought of you several times during the day. Hope it went well!

Marge

Robbin said...

Thanks you all, it went well and I'm not even all that tired! Had to be all ya'll's thoughts with me that helped and I appreciate all of you.