Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Thoughts

On Saturdays I don't have to go into work until around ten thirty and I work the last few hours or so alone because our Dr. leaves at two and so it gets pretty slow. Today however is the end of what we call "periods" and a new promotion starts. This means we have to put out new brochures, new signage and such and take down the old. So, today Steph will work later than she usually does on Saturdays to help me with that. We hate it because the signage holder thingies are aggravating and it's a pain. But that is the plan for the day.

I posted before that Kammy would visit me this weekend, her mother was coming to this town to a party or something. Those plans have been canceled. I'm not too upset about it because, well, I thought it felt a little forced. Something didn't feel right about it. Kammy and I will ease into our relationship our own way.

Plus today is Jonathan's birthday and I'm a little weepy and perhaps her visit would have made that better or not. At any rate, it feels ok that she is not coming this particular time.
So, its just a regular working weekend for me.

My jaw is still really sore, I'm beginning to wonder if it should still be this sore by now, but I'll see how it feels on Monday. It was like I said, not an easy tooth to get out. The roots must have been way down there.

And so that's about all I know for now.
I'm off to work.

4 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

It stinks to have to work with a nagging tooth. It wouldn't have been an ideal weekend for you and Kammy.

I've been thinking about you all day! HUGS

Robbin said...

My jaw is much better tonight Tammy, and thanks for thinking of me. My day went alright, as long as I am at work I do good. I had a nice cry this morning and one tonight.

Marge said...

I've been thinking of you today, Robbin. Hope your tooth is doing better. And I hope you are thinking the good and happy thoughts about Jonathan. Have a beautiful Sunday, filled with God's blessings.

Marge

Robbin said...

Thank you for the thoughts Marge. I hope for you a beautiful Sunday as well.