Saturday, June 14, 2008

Work

I go back to work on Monday after being off for two months. It was origionally only suppose to be for six weeks, to recover from my surgery. But after Jonathan's death I wasn't able to go back as planned and so two more weeks were added and I've been gone for two months.

Going back is going to be strange. It scares me a little, I still have some very unstable moments that catch me when I least expect it. Sometimes things that come up will not cause me to get upset that you'd think would and then other things, something you wouldn't think would, will.

But I suppose work will be a distraction. And I have to work. And so I dread it and look forward to it all at the same time.

My world stopped for a little while and now I have to join back in where people still get up and go to work and deal with people, and have routines. Back in the rat race.

No comments: