Friday, June 20, 2008

Green Acres

That's what I told my parents it looked like when I stopped by up there yesterday. But actually I was summoned up there to have a stuffed green pepper, which isn't really my favorite thing at all, but not wanting to hurt my mom's feelings I ate.
And actually they were pretty good to me. She has peppers galore from her farmer cousin's grandson's garden. He is only eight but he is already a farmer in his own right. And because his father is right in the middle of cantaloupe season, she went to the garden and picked bunches of them of which she is freezing for their family so that they'll be able to enjoy them later. I thought that was pretty cool of her.

Happy Friday to you all. I'm off to work soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chellie said...

Have a good day at work. I hope being busy is helping you to sleep better, etc.

Robbin said...

Hi Chellie, I was just thinking of you today and will email you this weekend. Last night I slept without taking anything at all, so that was a good thing. Love ya!